(Zoe) Naomi - Ryosei


https://youtu.be/Jf_yLASniJk

Comments

  1. 18 November 2018 at 13:11
    Shalom and hello Ryosei,
    Our names are Zoe Bahalul and Naomi Turner. We are both girls and we study at Reut School of the arts. Zoe studies photography and Naomi studies Fashion Design. Zoe also loves to dance in her free time, and Naomi loves to read in her's. We love our school, and our school is in Haifa. Do you like photography or fashion design?
    We are actually both from The United States, and only moved to Israel a few years ago. Both of us have never been to Japan but would love to go...Have you ever been to Israel before? We would also love to hear about your city and your school, and are looking forward to getting to know you more:)
    Your friends, Zoe and Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryosei1 December 2018 at 22:45
    Hello Zoe and Naomi,
    I’m Ryosei Nakatani. I’m 16 years old.I am a boy and study English at English Square. I like to study English,and I want to become fluent in English.I play handball at my high school.I like it very much.Do you know this sport?
    Oh,you study photography and fashion design! Zoe, I like photography but I don’t know how to take photos beautifully. Please tell me how I can do it. Naomi, I’m interested in what kind of clothes you design. I want to see your designs.
    I was born and live in Kanaza,Japan. Kanaza wa is a beautiful and historical city. I’ve never been to Israel before. I researched about Israel and I found that it is a good place to live in. I’d like to go Israel once.
    I’m glad to know you,and I’d like to get to know you more too!
    From Ryosei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Zoe and Naomi
    Happy New Year! How did you spend the New Years Day? I ate delicious dishes called "Osechi" ( It is a traditional Japanese dishes and it's very colorful. Zoe, you will be able to take beautiful photos of "Osechi"! ) I also went to shrine to wish for a good 2019.
    I read the story about a bus driver who wanted to be god, written by Etgar Keret. The story was little strange, but I haven't read this kind of story so I enjoyed reading it.
    I watched "Imagine" video. All students were singing it so friendly and I wanted to join:) I watched this video and I knew Imagine for the first time. This is a good song! I'll practice singing it.
    Also the Hanukkah song's video was wonderful. So harmonic and incredible! I'm interested in it so I Googled. You celebrate Hanukkah, play some games, get some presents and eat special food, right? I found Sufganiyot adorable and it looks tasty. What did you do during a term of Hanukkah?
    Looking forward your reply!
    Your friends, Ryosei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ryosei, Happy New Year to you too! On News Years eve we had a sleepover. It was fun! We watched movies and stayed awake for the count down.

    Yes, the bus driver story is slightly strange. The song Imagine is a very good song. The Hanukkah song is good too!

    During Hanukkah we have a break, and eat many Sufganiot and Latkes. It is a very fun holiday. During our Hanukkah break we mostly relaxed and hung out with friends. What holidays do you have and what do you do during break?

    From,
    Zoe and Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. (from Ryosei)
    Hi,Zoe and Naomi

    Sorry for replying late. How were the Sufganiot and Latkes?? I googled them, and it looked very delicious! I wish I could eat them!

    As I said before, I ate Osechi and went shrine. I also went to Tokyo, the capital of Japan, for sightseeing. There are a lot of people and it was a little crowded haha. But the trip was quite good.

    Did you watch our video? How did you feel?? I’m looking forward to your impression of Miso!

    Ryosei

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment